Security Guard - CBSA Holding Centre
at Rajdeep Rana in Etobicoke
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Access Control for the facility/area
- Patrolling inside and outside as required in the post orders
- Ability to operate Security Control Centre equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones, including Blackberry
- Undertake site specific training, follow direction and guidance from Site Supervisor or Client Services Manager
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Essential Employment Requirements:
- Minimum Residency in Canada for the past 5 years
- Must have full time availability to work all days of the week and schedules that consist of day shifts and overnight shifts
- Able to pass Federal Public Works and other government clearance screenings.
- Valid Ontario Provincial Security Guard licence
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR
- Minimum High school education/equivalency
- Preference will be given to those who have completed Police Foundations or have 2 years of relevant security experience
- Able to take G4S Training Courses: Effective Communications, Crisis Management & Subject Restraint Training as required
- Starting Pay Rate is $12.93 per hour
- Medical and Dental benefits packages
- Free Training
All interested candidates are welcome to submit a resume or attend our office located at 7895 Tranmere Dr. Mississauga Ontario L5S 1V6 – Unit 24. Applications will be accepted between 9:00am – 3:00pm Monday – Friday (not including holidays).
We thank all applicants and advise that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.