at Hymopack Ltd in Etobicoke
A Extrusion Company is seeking to hire a Order Picker (Warehouseman) for the Warehouse department. We offer *competitive wages, annual performance appraisals, and employee benefits . Please apply to the position if you are suitable candidate for this position. Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities:*
- Follows safe working practices in the workplace; must attend and participate in all department and appropriate plant safety meetings and training sessions.
- Transport finished products from warehouse to designated storage using Raymond Reach equipment
- Shrink-wraps finished product and stores on racks in designated storage areas.
- Checks the powered equipment for irregularities, notifying the Warehouse Supervisor of items
- Maintains clean and safe work area.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Service and support warehouse department.
- Transfer of finished product from production areas to warehouse.
- Expected to work overtime when required
- PPE required steel toe safety shoes, hearing protection, protective cut proof gloves when cutting material.
- Summer month’s plant can become very warm.
- Must be Counterbalance trained and certified
- Job requires candidate to be comfortable using Counterbalance equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.96 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Warehouse: 1 year
- Manufacturing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Raymond Reach Forklift
Recent jobs at Hymopack Ltd