Tool & Die Apprentice
at Syndel Gerlings in Markham
Our clients in Newmarket is looking for Tool and Die Apprentices to join their team in a heavy stamping environment.
Looking for all levels from 1st year to 4th year apprentices to work along side licensed Tool & Die makers on New Builds and Die Maintenance.
What's in it for you?
- Full Time Permanent position
- Days & Afternoon Shifts Available
- Benefits + Vacation time offered after 3 months
- Free Parking and Transit Accessible
- Great Training/ growth within company
What we are looking for
- 1st to 4th year Tool & Die Apprentice
- Eager, self motivated, strong communication
- Flexible on shifts
To Apply for this opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com or call 905-470-8238 for more details
Recent jobs at Syndel Gerlings