CNC Machinist- Weekends
at Syndel Gerlings in Markham
CNC MACHINIST needed for a client in Newmarket. This is for an automotive manufacter, looking for a skilled CNC machinist to set-up run and troubleshoot for 3-5 axis mills.
- Set up machines to ensure proper run
- Provide verification of dimensions of machined parts using precision measuring instruments
- Measure, examine and test completed parts, ensure tolerance criteria's
- Preform "dry runs" to check; make needed modifications to programs as required
What is in it for YOU?
- $19-$25/HR based on experience
- Benefits after 3 months
- Free parking and Transit accessible
- Night Shift OR Weekend Night Shift available
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience on 3-axis CNC milling machine
- Through understanding of G-codes
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, manuals, specifications and/or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances for finished work pieces
- Very well organized, able to focus on multiple tasks at once
- Lifting up to 40lbs
Please email your resume to Syndel at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call 905-470-8238 for more details.
Recent jobs at Syndel Gerlings